Construction Management Superintendent
Join our team at Genesis, where we have the privilege of contributing to worldwide health through the design and construction of facilities where science is conducted and life-saving drugs are manufactured. This is a tremendous opportunity for a dedicated individual who wants to contribute to our client’s success, as well as our impressive growth.
Genesis is dedicated to supporting professional development in a welcoming work environment. Our collaborative culture ensures that our clients benefit from top-tier work across our entire range of professional offerings.
- A dynamic work environment for those who enjoy tackling a good challenge
- A culture of collaboration, by design
- A team environment that supports diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Leadership opportunities for rising stars
- A continuing education reimbursement program and reward for obtaining your professional license
- Very competitive salaries
Assigned to a project team, reporting directly to the project manager, and is responsible to support the team during all phases of a construction project. Individuals must be aggressive self-starters that possess strong organizational and communicating skills while working under strict time deadlines in an every changing environment. Projects consist of renovations and new construction for pharmaceutical and institutional facilities.
Qualified candidates will be on job sites during construction and responsible for the daily operations of construction.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and manage the site safety and logistics plans
- Complete job safety documentation as required by corporate safety program
- Oversee the work of vendors and subcontractors to ensure compliance with quality requirements
- Managing the stages of construction
- Scheduling and managing sub-contractors
- Monitor plans and material take offs for work in place values
- Perform site inspections, evaluations and provide a report of those inspections
- Support the Project Manager in coordination meetings with trade subcontractors onsite
- Oversee startup and commissioning activities of assigned trades
- Travel is required, based on project and client location
- Must be OSHA 30 hour
- Conduct any necessary construction safety training onsite as needed
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing facility construction in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Healthcare industries
- Experience in the life sciences and design build industry are preferred
Life at Genesis:
At Genesis, we believe that hard work and achievement are integral to a balanced and rewarding life. As our single most valuable asset, we make sure our employees know that we appreciate them. At Genesis, you will find people from many different backgrounds and with very different interests all working together to achieve a common goal.