Join our team at Genesis, where we have the privilege of contributing to worldwide health through the design and construction of facilities where science is conducted and life-saving drugs are manufactured. This is a tremendous opportunity for a dedicated individual who wants to contribute to our client’s success, as well as our impressive growth.
Genesis is dedicated to supporting professional development in a welcoming work environment. Our collaborative culture ensures that our clients benefit from top-tier work across our entire range of professional offerings.
- A dynamic work environment for those who enjoy tackling a good challenge
- A culture of collaboration, by design
- A team environment that supports diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Leadership opportunities for rising stars
- A continuing education reimbursement program and reward for obtaining your professional license
- Very competitive salaries
What You Will Do:
Candidate will be responsible for facility-level electrical design for low-voltage systems (480V and below); including power distribution, lighting systems, fire alarm systems, special systems, and motor controls. Ability to conduct related electrical system calculations including load analysis, short circuit calculations, protective device coordination studies and arc flash studies using computer based programs. Must coordinate electrical design with in-house HVAC engineers, plumbing engineers, and external structural engineers and architects. The ability to handle a variety of engineering projects from conception through successful operation. Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, MS-Excel, and MS-Word.