Join our team at Genesis, where we have the privilege of contributing to worldwide health through the design and construction of facilities where science is conducted and life-saving drugs are manufactured. This is a tremendous opportunity for a dedicated individual who wants to contribute to our client’s success, as well as our impressive growth.
Genesis is dedicated to supporting professional development in a welcoming work environment. Our collaborative culture ensures that our clients benefit from top-tier work across our entire range of professional offerings.
- A dynamic work environment for those who enjoy tackling a good challenge
- A culture of collaboration, by design
- A team environment that supports diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Leadership opportunities for rising stars
- A continuing education reimbursement program and reward for obtaining your professional license
- Very competitive salaries
What You Will Do:
Genesis is looking for an energetic Project Architect with the ability to run a project from design through construction administration. Depending on your experience, you may be reporting to a senior lead, while also mentoring and training those with less experience. You may also be managing your own, smaller projects from the get-go. In short, you will have the opportunity to contribute from the moment you step in.
- BArch or MArch
- 8-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit software
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- A team approach and mentality
- Professional registration or on the path and almost there!
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries
Life at Genesis:
At Genesis, we believe that hard work and achievement are integral to a balanced and rewarding life. As our single most valuable asset, we make sure our employees know that we appreciate them. At Genesis, you will find people from many different backgrounds and with very different interests all working together to achieve a common goal.