Join our team at Genesis, where we have the privilege of contributing to worldwide health through the design and construction of facilities where science is conducted and life-saving drugs are manufactured. This is a tremendous opportunity for a dedicated individual who wants to contribute to our client’s success, as well as our impressive growth.
Genesis is dedicated to supporting professional development in a welcoming work environment. Our collaborative culture ensures that our clients benefit from top-tier work across our entire range of professional offerings.
- A dynamic work environment for those who enjoy tackling a good challenge
- A culture of collaboration, by design
- A team environment that supports diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Leadership opportunities for rising stars
- A continuing education reimbursement program and reward for obtaining your professional license
- Very competitive salaries
What You Will Do:
Genesis is seeking individuals with strong technical skills. Should be comfortable with reviewing building and zoning codes and applying. Must have a thorough understanding of building systems and components. Must be able to design and document an exterior enclosure, detail interior architecture, and write specifications. Should possess strong design skills. Must have 10-15 years of experience; Registration is preferred. Should know Revit and AutoCAD.